81 posts tagged pink
So I got fired.
On that note, I dedicate this post to everyone who’s ever been fired or laid off, or not gotten that job they wanted, or had to deal with that terrible boss who actually expects you to do, like, work. Even if it’s before noon. This is to remind you of the only kind of pink slip that really matters. Because honestly: if you look good, who cares about the rest?
- Dorothy Perkins Pink Peter Pan Collar Dress, $57 at dorothyperkins.com.
- Lanvin Silk Tulle Grecian Dress, $1,707 (orig. $4,269) at matchesfashion.com.
- Falbala and Pleats Pink Dress, $171.99 at romwe.com.
- Vanessa Bruno Short Dress, $210 (orig. $525) at thecorner.com.
- Light-Pink Lapel Button Tank Dress, $33 at sheinside.com.
- Cynthia Rowley X-Ray Dress, $119 (orig. $285) at cynthiarowley.com.
- Paul & Joe Sister Coral Sleeveless Dress, $175 (orig. $350) at stylebop.com.
- MARC by Marc Jacobs Red Belted Floral Dress, $390 at stylebop.com.
- Roksanda Ilincic Amu Cowl-Neck Dress, $963 at matchesfashion.com.
- Dolce & Gabbana Metallic Silk-Brocade Shift Dress, $2,003 at matchesfashion.com.
- Richard Nicoll Two-Tone Silk Crepe de Chine Dress, $225 (orig. $750) at theoutnet.com.
- MSGM Powder Pink Sleeveless Peplum Dress, $282 at my-wardrobe.com.
Happy 4th of July, America!
If only Betsy Ross had rendered the flag in these shades - this is a bit of true Americana!
Deal me in.
Ok, the tote is hideous, but loving the fishy necklace!