11 posts tagged New Year's
It’s going to be a fantastic year.
Now this sounds like one resolution that may survive past mid-January!
- Drink more water and less caffeine.
- Get - and stay - on schedule with my bar review stuff. Oh yeah, and pass the bar, too.
- Stop cursing. (Okay, I don’t curse often, but even infrequently is too much! It’s not lady-like. I am also eliminating “gosh” and “OMG” from my vocabulary. It’s just too close!)
- Do laundry weekly, rather than waiting until I am literally out of clothes and then having to devote an entire day to it.
- Be better about staying in touch with friends back home - call more!
- Get organized and get things done on time.
- Be punctual. (This is definitely going to be the toughest. It is, like, against my nature to be on time for anything.)
- Devote at least 30 minutes per day to reading the Bible and praying.
- Stop biting my nails.