The only thing cuter than Snowflake would have to be my own little lamb, Cricket:
This dress actually took my breath away.
Keep cool, y’all! Personally, I have developed a full-blown addiction to Blue Bell’s Peach All Natural Fruit Bars. And at only 70 calories per pop, it’s a completely acceptable indulgence! (Plus, a company that is adorable enough to offer exclusive discounts and new flavor updates to members of its “Country Club" totally gets my support.)
Cool sorbet colors are refreshing on a blistering hot August day.
Feeling nostalgic… anyone going back to the Hill for Homecoming this year?
So I got fired.
On that note, I dedicate this post to everyone who’s ever been fired or laid off, or not gotten that job they wanted, or had to deal with that terrible boss who actually expects you to do, like, work. Even if it’s before noon. This is to remind you of the only kind of pink slip that really matters. Because honestly: if you look good, who cares about the rest?
- Dorothy Perkins Pink Peter Pan Collar Dress, $57 at dorothyperkins.com.
- Lanvin Silk Tulle Grecian Dress, $1,707 (orig. $4,269) at matchesfashion.com.
- Falbala and Pleats Pink Dress, $171.99 at romwe.com.
- Vanessa Bruno Short Dress, $210 (orig. $525) at thecorner.com.
- Light-Pink Lapel Button Tank Dress, $33 at sheinside.com.
- Cynthia Rowley X-Ray Dress, $119 (orig. $285) at cynthiarowley.com.
- Paul & Joe Sister Coral Sleeveless Dress, $175 (orig. $350) at stylebop.com.
- MARC by Marc Jacobs Red Belted Floral Dress, $390 at stylebop.com.
- Roksanda Ilincic Amu Cowl-Neck Dress, $963 at matchesfashion.com.
- Dolce & Gabbana Metallic Silk-Brocade Shift Dress, $2,003 at matchesfashion.com.
- Richard Nicoll Two-Tone Silk Crepe de Chine Dress, $225 (orig. $750) at theoutnet.com.
- MSGM Powder Pink Sleeveless Peplum Dress, $282 at my-wardrobe.com.
Hope your weekend is full of leisurely stretches and longing glances
And handsome men feeding me grapes.